- Related Post: Latest Activator for All Windows & Office
After Installing the trial version of the Microsoft Office 2010 you will be able to use it for 30 days only. After 30 days you will get continuous message from Microsoft about office activation every time when you start your PC, and this message is very irritating. Today I am sharing a simple Office 2010 Activator by which you can activate Microsoft office 2010.
Turn Off Your Antivirus Before Activation Process
- First Download the Activator from the link given below.
- Then Extract the Activator File in a Folder.
- Now Double click on Office 2010 Activator.exe ( Disconnect the Internet and Close all Office program).
- Then click Activate Office 2010. Then a command prompt window will open and you will may ask to type 1 through 3. If ask then type 1 or 2 and the process will start. Wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Now press any key to Exit.
That's it. Now your Office will be activated for 180 days. After finishing the 180 days again follow the same process.